today while going trough my email box I found a mail from Karen over at lipstickandlaptop
apparently a tag called the blogging meme has been going around and now I have been tagged.
I have never been tagged before so I'm very grateful to Karen. Doing a tag sound like fun.
lets start with the rules:
- You MUST post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger sent for you in the post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want.Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
- Have fun!
then the question Karen had for me:
1. How would you describe yourself with exactly six words? A happy go lucky active girl
2. What’s a great book you can recommend for my next vacation read? Good omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
3. What are the top two countries you want to see that you’ve not yet visited? Japan and south Korea
4. Do you collect anything (what)? If not, is there something you’ve thought about collecting? I collect the card I receive trough Post crossing
5. If you could name a lipstick colour, what would it be? Memorable Mauve
6. What outdoor activity do you most enjoy? Running or picnicking I cant decide
7. Which non-profit organization do you (or would you like to) passionately support? I support Pink Ribbon a cause to prevent breast cancer
8. Which household chore do you most loath? dusting since I have a allergy to dust
9. What’s the earliest “appropriate” time of day to have a glass of wine? 3PM
10. If you could have one of the following personal service providers come to your home free for a year, which would you most want to have?c) a personal trainer/fitness instructor
11. What’s the oddest thing anyone ever asked you? well your lipstick name question ranks high in my top 10 but i guess the oddest one must be “did you ever work at hooters” how i love drunk people
And here are my questions for the people I tag:
1. How do you like to spend your free time?
2. do you like to listen to your music loud or at a reasonable level?
3. what did you love doing as a child?
4. While on vacation what do you miss most about home?
5. do you love cooking (if so do you rather cook for yourself or for others)?
6. When did you start blogging and why?
7. what is the last book you read called?
8. Do you make new years resolutions?
9. Do you like waking up early or sleeping in?
10. do you speak more than one language?
11. What kind of food can you never get enough of?
I chose to tag only 6 since I think 11 is a bit to much.