As some of you may have noticed I started doing a lot of link ups and blog hops lately. I have been blogging for a while now and I forgot one of the reasons I love blogging, the blogging community. This is why I am going to spend some time every week on getting to know fellow bloggers and blog readers.
Joining in on the Sunday social will be a big part of that. If you’re not familiar with the Sunday social head on over to Asley’s Carnival Ride and maybe even join in next Sunday.
Now on to the questions.
1. What do you value most in life? My family and friends.
2. What do you think is the greatest invention in your lifetime and why? I would have to say wireless internet. I just love being able to check my email and update my blog anywhere I choose.
3. What do you think is the secret to a good life? Learning to find something beautiful in every day.
4. What would you most like to be remembered for when you are gone? I would love to be remembered as a good friend who was there when you needed her.
5. What accomplishment in your life are you most proud of? Continuing with my studies even with all the setbacks I have experienced.
6. If a movie was made about your life who would you like to play you? I cannot decide between Emma Watson and Alison Brie.